Sony Vaio T SVT13113ENS is an ultrabook powered by Sandy Bridge processor that features a 13.3 inch display, much like the new mini laptops. However, it is much thinner than the latter as it is an ultrabook, not your typical fat laptop. It is powered by Core i3 2367M processor, which is much powerful than the Atom processor that made their debut in netbooks.
* Sony model name: SVT13113ENS
* 13.3 inch display
* 1366 x 768 pixel resolution
* Intel Core i3-2367M 1.4GHz processor
* Intel HD 3000 graphics
* 4GB DDR3 RAM
* 500 GB (Serial ATA, 5400 rpm) + SSD 32 GB
* 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0
* SD card slot, Memory stick duo slot
* VGA, HDMI, headphone jack
* 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
* Windows 7 Home basic 64 bit OS
It retails for Rs 45,990 in India and around 700 dollars in US.